主題工具
舊 2008-01-22, 07:09 PM
哈啦 的頭像
哈啦 哈啦 目前離線
論壇管理員

註冊日期: 2002-05-28
文章: 23,011
預設 godaddy將於今年下半年推出 .me的註冊

.ME – The New Domain That’s All about You!
GoDaddy.com Joint Venture Wins Registry Bid to Market & Operate New Domain Extension

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Get ready for .ME to make waves on the Web. GoDaddy.com today announced Internet users around the world can register the catchy new domain extension for personal or business use later this year.

GoDaddy.com, the world’s largest domain registrar, is one of three members of a power-packed joint venture chosen by the government of Montenegro to operate the new domain extension.

In support of the new registry, GoDaddy.com, Afilias Global Registry Services and Me-Net have created a new organization called doMEn (the word for “domain” in Montenegrin) which will act as the operational body with strategic oversight for the domain extension.

Go Daddy will use its renowned marketing muscle to globally promote .ME, while Afilias will provide world-class registry technology, similar to what it uses to support other domains such as .INFO and .ORG.

"We're excited about the phenomenal potential of .ME and our ability to market it to you, all Web users, as well as other registrars – and of course we’ll promote it in true GoDaddy-esque style," said Go Daddy CEO and Founder Bob Parsons. "Couple .ME with our first-in-class customer support and the registry systems of Afilias and the possibilities are unlimited."

The new registry alliance plans to invite all registrars, country code (CC) and top level domain (TLD) resellers to add .ME to their own list of offerings. However, the new .ME can be used by anyone – an affiliation with the country of Montenegro is not required.

Imagine the possibilities. After all, .ME translates to a wide range of catchy words throughout the world - including the obvious English translations, such as "about me.” Others include "amar.me," which means "love me" in Spanish, and "secondo.me," which is Italian for "in my opinion."

With such a wide array of translations and potential uses, the joint venture expects .ME to be hugely popular with users all over the globe.

“To take full advantage of .ME, it needs to be properly promoted and properly managed. We have an unparalleled track record in promoting domain names and keeping customers happy,” Parsons declared. “Afilias has an impeccable record when it comes to managing domain extensions. We offer the complete package to catapult .ME into the International mainstream.”

您是網站站長嗎?歡迎到站長俱樂部 一起討論吧。
按我看版規
code.club
回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2008-01-22, 09:23 PM
owntag 的頭像
owntag owntag 目前離線
進階會員

註冊日期: 2006-07-22
住址: 北京
文章: 1,840
預設

我四个月前发信给.me注册局要提前高价购买几个.me域名,对方回复:

Hello,

Sorry, but we are now in process of establishing procedure for registration. After that we have to choose main registrar which has to involve infrastructure for registration all around the world. Our
intention is to be one of the biggest TLD and that's way we need support.

So, you have to wait and to be patient. That's way, follow our site and you'll be informed at time.

If you have any further question please don't hesitate to contact us.

很看好.me的domain hack
舊 2008-01-22, 09:29 PM
kjl 的頭像
kjl kjl 目前離線
進階會員

註冊日期: 2004-02-11
住址: KJL FED
文章: 3,346
發送 MSN 消息給 kjl
預設

以后.me就是和.cc .tv .ws .la一样的操作方式~~~
舊 2008-01-22, 09:37 PM
哈啦 的頭像
哈啦 哈啦 目前離線
論壇管理員

預設

可是.me的hack並不多吧?除去hack domain之外,一般用法好像頗有限的。好的配合域名也就那幾個而已。

您是網站站長嗎?歡迎到站長俱樂部 一起討論吧。
按我看版規
code.club
回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2008-01-22, 10:40 PM
seesawgame 的頭像
seesawgame seesawgame 目前離線
進階會員

註冊日期: 2004-07-25
住址: 域名家.com
文章: 6,546
預設

fxxk.me 應該算其中一種 hack domain
舊 2008-01-22, 10:58 PM
哈啦 的頭像
哈啦 哈啦 目前離線
論壇管理員

預設

引用:
作者: seesawgame 查看文章
fxxk.me 應該算其中一種 hack domain

既然落入godaddy手裡,這種好的.me肯定採競價制的註冊吧。

您是網站站長嗎?歡迎到站長俱樂部 一起討論吧。
按我看版規
code.club
回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2008-01-22, 11:08 PM
kjl 的頭像
kjl kjl 目前離線
進階會員

註冊日期: 2004-02-11
住址: KJL FED
文章: 3,346
發送 MSN 消息給 kjl
預設

引用:
作者: 哈啦 查看文章
既然落入godaddy手裡,這種好的.me肯定採競價制的註冊吧。
据说.me的保留域名比.tv还要多~~~
舊 2008-01-23, 11:43 AM
mr.pr mr.pr 目前離線
進階會員

註冊日期: 2007-01-21
文章: 163
發送 MSN 消息給 mr.pr
預設

.it 的 DOMAIN HACK 就很多。。。。。

.ME 估计也差不多。。。只要有趣不一定要很短的。
舊 2008-01-30, 08:56 PM
seesawgame 的頭像
seesawgame seesawgame 目前離線
進階會員

註冊日期: 2004-07-25
住址: 域名家.com
文章: 6,546
酷 除了打咪還要打麥啦!!

除了 .me 還要推出 .my 喔
我收到來自 webnic.cc 的促銷信

引用:
Malaysian Network Information Centre (MYNIC) who manages all Malaysia's domain names has recently launched its second level .My in November 2007. The ".My" domain is also receiving good interest as this unique extension denotes sense of ownership. Possible domain hack such as yum.my, econo.my, acade.my and also other Great Names are up for grabs.
更多消息
http://cms.webnic.cc/my/MY_landrush.htm
舊 2008-01-30, 09:39 PM
哈啦 的頭像
哈啦 哈啦 目前離線
論壇管理員

預設

引用:
作者: seesawgame 查看文章
除了 .me 還要推出 .my 喔