主題工具
舊 2008-05-21, 11:52 PM
yarkshow 的頭像
yarkshow yarkshow 目前離線
進階會員

註冊日期: 2006-01-06
住址: 广州
文章: 267
發送 ICQ 消息給 yarkshow 發送 AIM 消息給 yarkshow 發送 MSN 消息給 yarkshow 發送 Yahoo! 消息給 yarkshow 發送 Skype™ 消息給 yarkshow
預設 henan(dot)in在name上注到,但好像说要在防欺诈部门审查是怎么回事?

刚注到,有以下警告。不知道怎么回事
WARNING:
Your transaction has been flagged for review by our fraud department. This does not necessarily mean that the order is actually fraud. The order will still be processed. We will manually verify the legitimacy of the order and will attempt to contact you before making a decision to cancel.

NOTE:You will not be able to use these funds to buy products on our website until our fraud department has approved your transactions.

此篇文章於 2008-05-24 12:29 AM 被 yarkshow 編輯。
回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2008-05-24, 12:30 AM
yarkshow 的頭像
yarkshow yarkshow 目前離線
進階會員

發送 ICQ 消息給 yarkshow 發送 AIM 消息給 yarkshow 發送 MSN 消息給 yarkshow 發送 Yahoo! 消息給 yarkshow 發送 Skype™ 消息給 yarkshow
預設

The Chief Auditor/Information manager,
In-Charge of Foreign Unit
International Commercial Bank.(ICB),
Accra, Ghana.

HELLO.

I am MR Charles Apiah, The Chief Auditor/Information Manager, In-Charge of Foreign Unit of our bank and I have had the intent to contact you over this financial transaction/transfer worth the sum of Thirty Two Million Two Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars. (US$32.2M) for our progress and richness. This is an abandoned sum that belongs to our late foreign customer who was a victim of (Beirut Bound Charter) Jet Plane crash happened on the 26th December 2003 in Cotonou (Republic of Benin), and he died along with his wife.

this C.N.N News internet website below,(http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa...ash/index.html)

I was opportune to see the deceased deposit file bearing this huge amount of money when I was inspecting the dated and current customer's files in other to sign and submit to the entire bank management for an official validation / re-documentation against the statement approval to the account holders for the year. In a swift investigation carried out by me, I found out that none of the deceased relative is aware of the abandoned fund except his late wife.

As a result of that It is an extremely confidential matter between me and you. Hence you are a foreigner to our country, you are authorized by our Banking law to apply and claim the fund into your account as the NEXT-OF-KIN to the deceased. For assisting me to get this fund transferred into your bank account, the ratio of 30% of the total sum is for your share whereas 60% is for me as business pioneer, and the remaining 10% will mapped out for the expenses we made during the transaction.

Please I need your urgent response on assurance of trust that you will not deny my right of the share once the fund gets into your account because I am a poor civil servant who depend on little monthly salary. What I mean is that you are the one who will help me to get visa to your country immediately I resign from my work on the instant of the transfer into your account.
If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy, and confidentiality, reply urgently and to prove that, include your particulars as follows.

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Contact Cell Phone Number
3. your full contact address
4. Your Country of origin and City:
5. Your Occupations:
6. Your Sex, and Age:

Kindly call me @ 002332473579373. For more clarifications about the transaction
In sincerity,

MR Charles Apiah.

还有上面这一段是怎么回事啊?
哪位朋友帮下忙咯,谢谢了
回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2008-05-24, 05:33 PM
yumi yumi 目前離線
進階會員

註冊日期: 2005-12-29
文章: 1,373
預設

#1帖子所说的问题,我也不清楚,只好请你联系该站的客服。
#2帖子中的信,建议不要轻信,类似的信大多是欺诈。小心为上策。
舊 2008-05-24, 05:56 PM
哈啦 的頭像
哈啦 哈啦 目前離線
論壇管理員

註冊日期: 2002-05-28
文章: 22,997
預設

第一個帖子是註冊說他們會以人工的方式來審核你這次的交易,也就是不會以系統自動核可的方式來確定這次的註冊,而是等人工確認沒有問題後你的註冊才算ok。

第二個帖子是網路上四處流竄的詐騙信,都說有什麼大筆錢需要找外國人頭來支領。台灣過去就有人還真的上當不但被騙錢而且人還跑去非洲想領錢。

您是網站站長嗎?歡迎到站長俱樂部 一起討論吧。
按我看版規
code.club
回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2008-05-25, 12:18 AM
yarkshow 的頭像
yarkshow yarkshow 目前離線
進階會員

預設

引用:
作者: 哈啦 查看文章
第一個帖子是註冊說他們會以人工的方式來審核你這次的交易,也就是不會以系統自動核可的方式來確定這次的註冊,而是等人工確認沒有問題後你的註冊才算ok。

第二個帖子是網路上四處流竄的詐騙信,都說有什麼大筆錢需要找外國人頭來支領。台灣過去就有人還真的上當不但被騙錢而且人還跑去非洲想領錢。
谢谢两位大大指点,第二条就不去管他了?第一条,为什么要人工确认啊,name上注的域名都是要人工确认的吗?
回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

主題工具

發文規則
不可以發表新主題
不可以發表回覆
不可以上傳附件
不可以編輯自己的文章

啟用 BB 代碼
論壇啟用 表情符號
論壇啟用 [IMG] 代碼
論壇禁用 HTML 代碼