註冊日期: 2015-06-18
文章: 8
預設 有Offer了,應該是一間israel公司.....

誤打誤撞注冊了個網域幾天,

今天收到email有一間israel公司經lawyer提出收購的OFFER

暫未知offer價是多少,買家跟alibaba股東有關.......

等待以色列辦公時間

Hello!

I represent an investor from Europe who would like to buy XXXXXXXXXXX(屏蔽).com for a new project.

My client is a co-owner of several Internet companies including Alibaba Group.

The new project is going to be started in 3 months but he would like to secure the domain right now.

Are you still interested in selling this domain?

If so, please reply back and we will negotiate the price and discuss the sale process.

I have regular meetings with many major domain investors and I'm using my experience and relations to help companies and individuals to buy and sell domains.

If you have other names for sale, please email me the list.

Best Regards,

XXXXXXX(name)

Lawyer

此篇文章於 2015-06-18 12:12 PM 被 毒菇求敗 編輯。
回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2015-06-18, 01:27 PM
哈啦 的頭像
哈啦 哈啦 目前離線
論壇管理員

註冊日期: 2002-05-28
文章: 22,996
預設

一般有下面這一句話的「If you have other names for sale, please email me the list.」有九成九的機會是封詐騙的詢價信,最後會要你去某估價網站花錢先做估價。所以要多加注意。這些信通常會針對新註冊的域名進行全面式的發函。

可以參考一下這個主題: http://www.domainclub.org/showthread.php?t=9082

您是網站站長嗎?歡迎到站長俱樂部 一起討論吧。
按我看版規
code.club
回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2015-06-18, 02:15 PM
毒菇求敗 毒菇求敗 目前離線
初級會員

預設

引用:
作者: 哈啦 查看文章
一般有下面這一句話的「If you have other names for sale, please email me the list.」有九成九的機會是封詐騙的詢價信,最後會要你去某估價網站花錢先做估價。所以要多加注意。這些信通常會針對新註冊的域名進行全面式的發函。

可以參考一下這個主題: http://www.domainclub.org/showthread.php?t=9082
oh, thanks,我注意一下,網絡上太多騙案了~
回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2015-06-18, 06:56 PM
9fu 的頭像
9fu 9fu 目前離線
進階會員

註冊日期: 2007-07-23
文章: 2,006
預設

一般來說,不太會表明是大企業要買,所以很可能是騙你去估價的...
回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2015-06-18, 10:22 PM
毒菇求敗 毒菇求敗 目前離線
初級會員

預設

My client can pay you a price in $75,000 - $95,000 range.

The exact figure will depend on the appraisal results (see below). Before we go further we need only one thing from you:

My client is a professional investor and he buys certified domains only.

If your domain has been certified, please email me the certificate and we will proceed with the sale. If you don’t have a certificate it’s not a problem. I may send you a link where you can obtain it. Please don’t worry. It takes 1-2 minutes to order it. The results will be sent to you within 24 hours. Then you send me the certificate via email and we’ll proceed with the sale

The certification includes the following:

1. Independent valuation of the market price. It will show your domain name is not overpriced. On the other hand if the valuation comes higher we will increase the price accordingly.

2. Trademark infringement verification. It proves your domain has no trademark problems.

3. Verification of the owner. It proves you are a legitimate owner and your domain has no any obligations and restrictions. I’m sure that you are a legitimate owner so it will be only a formality.

As a middleman I’m very interested in a good valuation part of this certificate because my client pays me a commission (10-15% of the sale price) on every domain purchase. So I’m not interested in a low price too.

You can read about the certificate agency at http://www.answers-google.org/answer...id/189826.html (“Domain Broker” is my nickname).

The process is very easy:

1. Go to the certificate agency site and order a certificate. Just submit your domains and let them know you have a buyer with $XX,XXX offer and need a valuation near this value. After several hours you will get the results. If the price in your certificate comes higher we will increase our offer accordingly.

2. Then send these results via email and we’ll proceed with the deal.

If you are new to the certification process, I can help you with the step by step instructions.

真的是叫你去估價......

此篇文章於 2015-06-18 10:31 PM 被 毒菇求敗 編輯。
回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

主題工具

發文規則
不可以發表新主題
不可以發表回覆
不可以上傳附件
不可以編輯自己的文章

啟用 BB 代碼
論壇啟用 表情符號