查看單個文章
舊 2005-12-22, 05:29 AM
哈啦 的頭像
哈啦 哈啦 目前離線
論壇管理員

註冊日期: 2002-05-28
文章: 22,997
預設 一些網名相關的詐騙電郵

由於常常有剛接觸網域名稱市場的版友會接到一些詐騙電郵,不外乎是要騙你去給你的網名估價,因此在本主題特別將一些版友常會接到的信件內容貼出來。如果以後有類似內容的文件就知道是假的求購信了。

Hello,

I'm contacting you regarding your domain name for sale.

Did you get offers from other people?

I need to know your desired price. Please don't ask to make an offer. Just email the desired price.

I run a software company. We develop client-server systems and databases in Oracle for a local company. Buying and selling domain names is not my main business. Just another way to invest money and make additional income.

Best regards,
Mark Fasciano Ph.D.
President
Back Office Software Engineering

如果你看了上封信而回復對方後,會接著過來下封電郵,並要你去給你的網名估價:

Do you have a developed web site? If not, it's not a problem. I'm intersted in the domain name.

Do you have an independent valuation from industry experts (appraisal)? I need an appraisal certificate for domain priced in your range. I consider your name as an investment. In other words I'm going to sell your name later and make a profit. If I overpay I won't be able to make a profit in the future. It's very important for you and me to know the current market value of your domain.

Of course, we must be sure that you are engaging a reputable appraisal company. I heard many appraisal companies often made inaccurate appraisals. I will only accept appraisals from independent appraisal companies I know and trust.

To avoid mistakes I asked domain experts about reputable appraisal companies in a forum
http://domaintalk.ourplace.com/Archive/48053.htm

Juck check this posting.

If the appraisal comes higher you can adjust your asking price accordingly.

After I get an appraisal from you we'll continue our negotiations.

How do you prefer to get paid: www.PayPal.com, www.escrow.com, check or wire?

Hope we can come to an agreement fast.

Looking forward to your reply.

您是網站站長嗎?歡迎到站長俱樂部 一起討論吧。
按我看版規
code.club
回覆時引用此篇文章